Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We inspected my bees awhile ago, we are quite sure the two hives have a queen, the third hive I had a little "Oops" on. When I put the swarm into their hive I only had five frames so I figured I would have the feeder on the far side of the hive with the frames around it, figuring that they'd draw it out near the feeder first, well it was quite the opposite...

As you can probably tell this is the "Oops." It is kind of neat looking at natural comb. We cut the large section out and put it in a frame.

Inspecting a frame.

As you can see in this action picture, Sam is ready to take on the world!
If he can get his engine running.


No comments:

Post a Comment